General Security Services
Our HealthCheck service is available on a recurring basis for customers who want additional assistance after their AlienVault Professional Service hours have been completed. Your Red Sole engineer will perform the following:
- Ensure that all active data source plugins are functioning properly
- Check for devices that are no longer sending logs
- Review device list to make sure events are being received from critical devices
- Check system resources to ensure they are adequate for the volume of data being received
- Upgrade the system to the latest release
- Review alarms to make sure they are comprehensive and relevant
HealthChecks can be performed Weekly or Monthly.
General Professional Services
This service allows the client to purchase a bucket of Professional Services hours to be used within one (1) year of purchase. The project hours will be completed based on resource availability, keeping the client’s deadline in mind. Some examples of items that can be completed under this category are:
- General assistance with your AlienVault products
- Set up verification
- Integration of new data sources
- Training for new or existing staff
- New plug in development
Red Sole reserves the right to work on these projects during “off business hours” where applicable.
Work Order Request
This service is a Project-based time and materials offering. This offering is perfect for clients who are tackling large IT projects Our staff can meet with you to review the request and provide a Level of Effort (LOE) for your review and approval prior to beginning any work.
Ask an AV Expert
For those clients who are more experienced with AlienVault’s suite of products and would like the ability to contact one of our engineer with questions along the way “Ask an Expert” is a great safety net. This is an annual service that includes unlimited email support.